At digitalNow 2022, we tackled the exciting and complex world of artificial intelligence and Web3. From sessions on integrating AI into your association marketing to exploring the complex and exciting world of cryptocurrencies, there was a lot to tackle. Thankfully, there’s still time to relive all that amazing content.
digitalNow 2022 Virtual is on October 27, and there’s still plenty of time to register.
So what did you miss?
The digitalNow 2022 Virtual Schedule
Just because you weren't with us in New Orleans doesn’t mean you’ll have to miss out on all the amazing content. For digitalNow Virtual, we’ll be replaying all four of our keynotes and four of our most popular breakout sessions.
Starting the day (9 a.m. CST), we’ll open by diving into the world of artificial intelligence. What is it, and what isn’t it? What do associations need to do to start experimenting with it? And we’ll learn about some of the ways it’s impacting the world today.
- Unleashing Organizational Potential: The Challenges and Opportunities with AI – While AI may seem like a futuristic concept, the reality is it’s already here. Neil Sahota dives into how organizations are using AI to create exponential growth and how organizations of all sizes can begin implementing it today.
- Next-Gen Association Marketing: How AI Can Drive Growth, Advance Your Mission and Create Member Value – Artificial intelligence does not replace your staffers; it enables them to do more with their time. Paul Roetzer explores the world of AI-powered marketing with frameworks to help create a scalable pilot program in your organization.
Later in the afternoon (12:15 p.m.), we’ll explore the world of Web3.
- What Associations Need to Know About Web3 – As more and more people talk about Web3, the real question is, what is it? Alison McCauley lays the groundwork of key concepts and examples, with explanations of what the world looks like right now, what possibilities it unlocks and the impact we can expect it to have.
- From Ransomware to Borderless Global Currency: What You need to Know About Cryptocurrency – With headlines about skyrocketing price tags and newly minted Bitcoin millionaires, the world of cryptocurrency can sound exciting. But before diving into it, there's a lot to know. Ian Andrews explores the complex and sometimes dangerous world of cryptocurrencies with a look at how it’s shaping the global financial system today.
The main stage wasn’t the only place for excellent content. Our breakout sessions dove deep into many of these concepts, and we chose four of our most popular sessions to air during virtual, including:
- AI & Machine Learning: Real World Applications in Nonprofits (10:10 a.m.) – AI is already a part of our daily lives – from Netflix suggestions to facial recognition. But what does that mean for the nonprofit world? Join panelists Joe Applebaum, Katherine Matthews and Alexandra Mouw to explore how machine-learning technologies can help drive member engagement and improve data integrity.
- Unlocking Your Data: How To Build Your Own Tech Stack Without Limits (10:10 a.m.) – Associations may be complicated, but the technology platforms you use to run them shouldn't be! Panelists Chelsea Brasted, Bill Bruce, Andrew Crispino and Catherine Zaic explain how associations can seamlessly weave together their ideal tech stack and lay the foundation for a Web3 and AI experimentation previously unavailable in an AMS-centric world.
- How to Experiment With Blockchain Without Getting Caught in a Volatile Crypto Death Spiral (1:20 p.m.) – Blockhains, NFTs and cryptocurrencies – this exciting new world full of possibilities also poses major risks. Before adding this new tech to your association strategy, join Jared Loftus to learn practical steps to better familiarize yourself with this wild new landscape.
- New Money, New Internet: How Web3 Can Create New Revenue Lines for Associations (1:20 p.m.) – What are the opportunities for associations in the next generation of the internet? Join Brent Craige, Alice Locatelli and Juan Sanchez for a panel discussion on how organizations can monetize their communities and the possibilities for new revenue in the new internet.
How To Get the Most of Your digitalNow Experience?
So, now that you know what’s on tap, how do you make the most of digitalNow Virtual? For starters, be sure to get a ticket. Next, add to your library with our book package, which includes a copy of Neil Sahota’s “Own the AI Revolution” and a copy of Paul Roetzer’s “Marketing Artificial Intelligence: AI, Marketing, and the Future of Business,” along with some extra digitalNow goodies. Finally, be sure to look into Sidecar membership. Whether you’re getting an individual membership or one for your whole organization with Sidecar teams, you’ll have exclusive access to all of the replays from digitalNow 2022 — including content we air during the Virtual presentation, like our panel discussion with all four keynotes — and content from previous years too!
October 18, 2022